SEDA Strategic Plan
The strategic plan of the Sitka Economic Development Association seeks to target opportunities for economic development that will:
- Create living-wage jobs.
- Increase the level of new money entering the local economy.
- Increase City tax revenues to support needed services.
- Address cost of living issues that make it difficult for residents to remain in the community throughout all stages of life.
- Maintain a high quality of life for Sitka residents.
The current priorities for action are:
- Promote/Enhance Economic Enterprises
- Increase the Marine Service Industry
- Support Development of Affordable Housing
- Support Renewable Energy Projects in Sitka